The road to the cottage

Monday 31 January 2011

Well, well, well

I don't have the time to write much at the moment - suffice to say I won the curry cook off at the pub on Sunday!  Well done me!  Fought off 15 other contenders so I have won a Sunday lunch for two.  I am so chuffed as I never win anything.

During the week I will tell you about the mystery in the loos in Burton Bradstock which has rocked the community to its core!  Heavens above, it is all happening here and the bush telegraph works faster than the internet ...

2 comments:

  1. Well done Mrs Nativel. A well deserved victory. Mystery in the loos in Burton Bradstock? Do tell....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done that curry cook!

    I'm reading John Buchan's Greenmantle at the moment and with that in mind, I had to think twice about your phrase 'mystery in the loos' as Dick talks about being injured in battle in Loos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments please! Don't be aggressive - I will edit it out!